Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lawnmower Update: You get what you pay for !

So my friends I am sorry to say sometimes it is worth it to pay full price. Unfortunately on mow #2 the "re manufactured" lawnmower had to be returned to Lowes. After being reluctant to start the mower sounded like it hit the biggest tree root ever(it did not) then started smoking. Ed and his Dad returned it to Lowes right away at 9:30 pm and returned home with a brand new Troy-Bilt and less $140. I really wish I had a picture of the smoking lawnmower but the mood in the moment was not one supporting photo-journalism. Sorry my friends.

On the other hand we are enjoying some summer visitors. Lolo and Lola(Ed's parents) are here visiting us and we are having a great time. The kids are being properly spoiled as are Ed and I with live in cooks and laundry help. Here are some pics of our fun with the "Lolos"

Waiting at the airport

Flowers for Lola

Simple fun....yes we still have boxes to unpack!

Catching fireflies



FIREPIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment